Hopkinton High School / Middle School
Master Plan / Design and Construction Services
Gale was engaged to evaluate Fields 4 and 5, Field 3 (with track) and Field 13 at the High School/Middle School Athletic Complex for a feasibility study for a synthetic turf field(s).
- Existing conditions evaluation of each site
- Compiled use data for each venue
- Coordinated with Town staff and user groups to confirm use data and discuss each site’s issues and potential for upgrades
- Reviewed turf and infill options
- Developed schematic plans and cost estimates for each field
- Presented Master Plan to Turf Field Committee and the community in a public forum
Phase 1 Design/Construction
Design, permitting, construction documents and oversite for Phase 1 consists of a large multi-purpose turf field with baseball and softball, athletic lights and ADA access and parking; estimated completion expected in the fall of 2018
The project was awarded a 2019 Distinguished Multi Field Award by the American Sports Builders Association (ASBA).