Our Airport Planning and Engineering Group has been providing our public and private aviation clients for over 30 year with:
- – Planning,
- – Permitting,
- – Design, and
- – Construction administration services.
Gale’s services range from developing environmentally sound airport planning strategies to reconstructing and improving air – port facilities infrastructure.
We excel in navigating the numerous regulatory, permitting, and approval processes unique to the aviation industry.
Gale’s Airport Planning and Engineering Group provides a full range of services for airport and building infrastructure improvements, both airside and landside.
Our Airport Planning and Engineering Projects Include
- – Runway, Taxiway, and Apron Construction and Rehabilitation
- – Pavement Maintenance
- – Fencing and Gates
- – Hangar Buildings
- – Snow Removal Equipment Buildings
- – Administration and Terminal Buildings
- – Fuel Systems
- – Obstruction Removal
- – Automated Weather Observing Systems (AWOS)
- – Beacons
- – Airport Master Plans and Airport Layout Plans
- – Easement and Property Acquisitions
- – Environmental Reviews
- – Environmental Permitting
Our Airport Planning and Engineering Services Include:
- – Aviation consulting
- – Airport planning/engineering studies
- – Environmental studies/permits/reports
- – Airfield facilities design
- – Project development and management
- – Bid phase assistance
- – Construction phase services/resident engineering
- – Obstruction removal
- – Grant administration
- – State systems plans
- – FAA/DOT agency liaison
- – Public relations assistance
We are dedicated to delivering solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients.