University of Florida, University Auditorium
Building Enclosure Evaluation
The University of Florida’s University Auditorium is a 3 ½ story Collegiate Gothic architectural style brick building registered with the National Register of Historic Press and is part of the University of Florida’s Campus Historic District. The building enclosure components consist of steep-sloped clay tile roofing, low-sloped asphalt roofing, mass masonry walls, wood and aluminum framed windows, bay windows, and terracotta stone accents.
- Attended project meetings and provided written summary
- Performed cursory evaluation of the brick masonry walls, terra cotta architectural components and associated exterior wall components.
- Utilized our DJI Phantom Pro 4 UAV drone to provide video and photographs of roofing and flashing systems.
- Performed cursory evaluation of windows and doors systems.
- Provided written report of our findings.