Melbourne High School Stadium Field
Synthetic Turf Design
Gale was retained by Brevard Public Schools to conduct an evaluation of the existing synthetic turf field at Melbourne High School, develop design documents, assist with bid phase services and provide construction administration for the replacement of the synthetic turf field system.
- Performed impact attenuation (GMax) testing in the synthetic turf surface
- Prepared Design Documents suitable for Bidding and Construction
- Provided construction period services
- Project was the first in Florida to have engineered wood fibers used as an Alternative Infill
- New synthetic turf system included a shock pad for impact attenuation and player safety