Hopkinton High School / Middle School
Athletic Fields Phase One
Gale was engaged to convert an existing natural grass field to a synthetic turf multipurpose playing field with envirofill infill. This new field consists of both baseball and softball fields on opposite ends, leaving the area in-between lined for soccer, men’s and women’s lacrosse, field hockey, and a practice football field. Site amenities include dugouts, batting tunnels/bullpens, backstops, safety netting, scoreboards, and bleachers. This field is fully lighted with state-of-the-art LED lighting fixtures.
- Existing conditions evaluation and survey of site
- Schematic and final designs including drawings for field layouts, site amenities, and athletic lighting
- Permitting assistance consisting of a Notice of Intent Report and acquiring local planning and zoning permits
- Bid and award process assistance
- Construction phase services including submittal and shop drawing review, and weekly site visits to assess progress and general compliance with contract requirements