Working at Gale
Gale is committed to providing a challenging and rewarding workplace for our employees. We encourage professional and personal growth by providing opportunities to:
- Work on diverse projects
- Participate in professional societies
- Obtain professional registrations
- Continue education through our tuition reimbursement program
For over 55 years, Gale has built its reputation as a company with demanding standards on quality, service, and commitment to client satisfaction. Teamwork and the spirit it fosters are critical to our emphasis on quality and service. If you share these same goals, we invite you to join our team!
Company Benefits and Incentives
Gale offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Time
- First-day Harvard Pilgrim health insurance, Delta Dental and fully-paid life/disability insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Vision Plan
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonus Programs
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Career Progression Program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- College Loan Repayment Program
Gale understands that employees spend a lot of time at work. We put effort into making sure that some of that time is for fun and bonding with colleagues.
We regularly host office events and company outings, including various holiday-themed parties, an annual golf tournament, bowling nights and our very popular parking lot cookouts.
Our corporate conference room doubles as an after-hours game room, where employees can shoot pool or play a round of darts. Gale is a dog-friendly company, and employees are welcome to bring their well-behaved four-legged friends to work with them.
Staff is also treated to complimentary healthy snacks in our office cafeteria.
Giving back to the community is a priority at Gale. We participate in annual food and clothing drives, and local charity events, such as 5k road races.
We also offer staff a chance to work with the organizations closest to their hearts with annual compensated community service hours.