Civil Engineering Consultant – Weymouth, MA
An exciting opportunity for a full-time Registered Civil Engineer. Consideration will be given to part-time hours (16+)/week. The selected candidate would serve as a Senior Civil Engineer for our Civil Engineering Group and mentor for junior staff.
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering, a P.E., and 20+ years’ proven project management experience.
- Direct experience in civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial, multifamily residential facilities. Experience with athletic/recreation facilities is a plus.
- Direct experience in civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Strong project management experience, solid communication/presentation skills, writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, experience with Civil 3D is a plus.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health insurance, Delta Dental, and fully-paid life/disability insurance, as well as a 401(k) Plan, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), a dependent care allowance, several annual paid holidays, 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, tuition reimbursement, tuition loan repayment & more.
If you have the requisite qualifications, we are eager to hear from you! Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Gale is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled Employer